Situation Update: COVID-19
- Due to data migration work that occurred over this past week, not all sources and/or reports will show the complete case count for new cases the week of 11/13-11/19 or the total number of cases that are listed below. All numbers will be updated in the following week.
- In today’s Situation Update, we are including a link to two hospital capacity reports, one outlining the number and percent of Unoccupied Adult ICU beds by region, and the other the number and percent of Unoccupied Adult Inpatient Beds by region. We want to emphasize this is a point in time count reported by hospitals to HHS. Hospital capacity numbers change on an hourly basis depending upon admissions and discharges. This data is self-reported by hospitals. Data are subject to change as facilities enter and/or update their responses.
- The weekly Oklahoma COVID-19 Epidemiology & Surveillance Report for November 13-19, 2022 is now available.
- Weekly Epidemiology & Surveillance Reports from weeks past can be found here.
- Schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at vaccinate.oklahoma.gov, or locate other vaccine opportunities at vaccines.gov.
- For more information, visit Oklahoma.gov/COVID19.
Data shown are preliminary and subject to change
as additional information is obtained
New Cases 7 Day Average
CDC/NCHS Provisional Deaths
Acute Care OSDH Licensed
Recent 3 day Ave. Hospitalizations
|Region 1 (NW)||4 (0)|
|Region 2 (NE)||7 (0)|
|Region 3 (SW)||17 (2)|
|Region 4 (EC)||8 (2)|
|Region 5 (SE)||7 (2)|
|Region 6 (Central)||20 (3)|
|Region 7 (Tulsa)||50 (23)|
|Region 8 (OKC)||44 (10)|
|Other Types of Facilities|
|Focus Facilities||6 (2)|
|Rehabilitation Facilities||0 (0)|
|Tribal Facilities||0 (0)|
|Other Facilities Total||6 (2)|
*Includes 14 hospitalizations in pediatric beds.
**Focus, Rehabilitation and Tribal Facilities numbers are not assigned to a specific region as their patient populations reside across the state. Information provided through survey of Oklahoma hospitals as reported to HHS as of the time of this report. Response rate affects data. Facilities may update previously reported information as necessary.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2022-11-23 at 7:00 a.m.
Detailed case statistics are published on the website. Click here for more information.